- Do you feel regretful that you are no longer in this relationship?
- Do you occasionally feel being with somebody is better than no one, so you settle, feeling empty?
- Do you prefer, sometimes, to stay home curled up in bed all day, rather than go out with your girlfriends because you feel depressed?
- Do you sometimes feel that you’re not good enough to get into another relationship…so you don’t?
- Have you forgotten how pretty you are, barely wearing lip gloss, figuring, “Why bother?”
- Do you think you’re just not attractive enough to even venture into dating?
Meet Your New Coach
Teaches Building Self-Confidence
In five modules, author and speaker Tonya Barbee teaches you her processes for overcoming her thorns, to becoming the Rose she is today.
Tonya Barbee, Founder of I am Still a Rose, LLC (IASAR), has a passion to help those who want to be helped. It took her awhile to realize that she had to make a change in her life in order to get the change she was looking for. After betrayal, emotional abuse, and other turmoil, she had to self-reflect, learn to forgive, and move beyond her pain. Her commitment is to help inspire and empower those that are ready to start a new chapter and to stop those vicious cycles.
What I got out of this MasterClass was (that) I was not alone and some of my mess. TheQueenie
attendees were transparent and it was a judgment-free zone.
I just love how you took me under your wing and out of my comfort zone to make me a better person. The assignments are amazing, some were difficult for me to handle however I took control back over my life by working with me and want to see me aim higher at being a better me and my dreams come true. I also appreciate you believing in me when I thought that there was no hope for me as I kept listening and being around negativity, you showed me the way to let nothing hold you back rather its materialistic or real. I am still a rose standing true to being there for you and again I can’t express enough how Ms. Tonya Barbee made me feel like I am still a rose.Ms. C. Driver
I did not want this MasterClass to end! It was a wonderful experience!Delikah
I love the fact that the homework assignments were actual real life work. It gave me timeGabriella
to reflect and look in at SELF. It gave me a chance to release some things on my mind
that I had built up.